LiveLung, a Dusty Joy Foundation project, is a web portal created by and for the lung cancer community. The LiveLung portal is a collaborative initiative that showcases organizations dedicated to improving the lives of individuals battling this disease. LiveLung respects each organization’s unique mission, programs, initiatives and brand identity. LiveLung is a place where all those serving the lung cancer community can retain their individuality and hold fast to their principles while joining the battle against our common enemy: lung cancer.
The LiveLung web portal was created for the following purposes:
· Encourage people fighting lung cancer;
· Help newly diagnosed patients navigate available resources;
· Provide a forum for sharing stories and information;
· Strengthen organizations supporting the lung cancer community;
· Recruit volunteers and match their interests with a lung cancer nonprofit;
· Enlighten the public about lung cancer facts;
· Increase compassion for those touched by lung cancer.
Join us in this war against lung cancer! For more information about LiveLung, see About LiveLung.